Zero Trust Cybersecurity
Major Shift in Security Approach – “Never Trust, Always verify”
As remote working has become new-normal, corporate applications and data are migrating from on-premises to hybrid and cloud environments. As a result, there is a need to secure users, devices, systems, and applications, irrespective of their location. The Zero Trust Security model can help organizations overcome this issue and reduce the risk of breaches.
Global Clouds Consultants offers Zero-Trust solutions and services to provide cutting-edge safety from security vulnerabilities for your organizations.
- Verify Every User and Device
- Enforce Least Privilege
- Examine and Record all traffic
Zero Trust is a security model developed by former Forrester analyst John Kindervag in 2010. Our goal is to protect the company from cybersecurity threats and data breaches, while helping the company achieve compliance with HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, and any future data privacy and security laws.
Advantages of Zero-Trust
- Reduced vulnerabilities and organizational risk
- Protection against both external and internal threats
- Reduce an attacker’s ability to move laterally within your organization
- Limit potential for data breaches
- Increased visibility into all user activity
- Improved overall security for both on-premises and cloud