Multi-cloud 3 tier web app running on AWS & Azure using Terraform
About The Customer: Our customer is a trusted provider of tooling and stamped metal parts for the automotive and other sectors for the last 50 years.
The Challenge: The Challenge: Our client was struggling to overcome the below challenges:
- How to get the ability to deploy and manage applications on virtually any cloud, anywhere
- How to Increase the speed of deployment and management of applications
- How to Security of critical data and applications, and the business
Our Approach :
- Distributed workloads across two cloud providers to reduce risk and minimize downtime
- Minimized cost by not adding any additional resources
- Offered customers greater flexibility and control over their cloud connectivity
- Used the best tools for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure safely and efficiently.
- Implemented a solution that offers high-performance hybrid and multi-cloud capabilities.
- Configured DNS to distribute requests between two cloud providers
- Used Terraform to launch application infrastructure (multi-vendor solutions)
- Offers customers greater flexibility and control over their cloud connectivity.
- Saved 55-90 days on engineering and provisioning time
- Saved 75% on resources and hardware costs
- 99.99% availability of servers